We aim to present quality ideas (based on research) that are approachable and really practical, and help people be more fulfilled and happy in their lives. If you have an inspiring piece of content that would be a good fit, we encourage you to send it to us!
Before you submit your article to us, keep these tips in mind:
Content & Layout
- Create an epic title
- Don’t forget our signature 3-point intro: The Challenge, The Science, The Solution
- Keep it short and simple (800-1200 words)
- Read our articles to get an idea of our writing style (conversational, inspirational and approachable) but backed in science
- Keep in mind our topics: happiness, love, inner peace, and productivity
- Cite original sources to empirical articles as hyperlinks or as added references at the end of your article – you must cite at least one study as groundwork for the points you make.
We currently do not compensate for posts but our site is a great platform for your writing (we do lots of publicizing and site promotion) and we are more than happy to include a link to your website/social media accounts in your bio. Many of our writers have received keynote invitations and book deals based off of their online science journalism.
Becoming a Columnist
If we are impressed with your posts and you are able to commit to posting regularly, we may invite you to become a regular columnist!
Ready to submit?
Send your article in a Google/Word Doc (.doc format only) to email@example.com along with a brief bio (less than 100 words), headshot (250 x 250) and links to your website/social media that you would like us to include.
Because we have a small team, we cannot respond to every submission we receive. However, we assure you that we carefully read every article with all of our attention and energy. If we feel that your article is a good fit for our website, we will generally get back to you within 14 days. If you do not hear from us by then, we do welcome you to submit another article.