The Science: Social connection is a fundamental human need that predicts health, happiness and longevity.
The Solution: This infographic summarizes all you need to connect and thrive!
We all know that, to survive and thrive, we need some obvious essentials: food, shelter, warmth, and sleep. But a little known fact is that one of our greatest needs is to belong and to connect to others. The need to belong is so fundamental that a lack of belongingness is worse for us than obesity, high blood pressure and even smoking!
You may use the infographic above on your website, however, the license we grant to you requires that you properly and correctly attribute the work to us with a link back to our website by using the following embed code.
This infographic originally appeared at emmaseppala.com.
Latest posts by Emma Seppälä (see all)
- 7 Powerful Ways to Uplift a Friend in Need - June 24, 2017
- The Simple Way to Quell Loneliness - June 22, 2017
- Why Embracing – Rather than Resisting – Challenge is the Secret to Resilience - June 7, 2017
- When Grit Goes Wrong and What to Do Instead - June 2, 2017
- The Ridiculously Easy Way to Become An Innovative Thinker - May 23, 2017