What are 3 things or experiences bring you the greatest sense of fulfillment in life?
- Finishing a piece of writing.
- When people email me and say my book or blog has helped them.
- Doing things for friends.
What are small things you do everyday to be happy/fulfilled?
- Seeing friends
- Taking a moment to be grateful
People often find they don’t have enough time. How do you make time for those?
That’s easy: I don’t do many things.
What health habits do you stick to no matter what?
I go to the gym daily. My diet is comically strict with little variety.
What’s your best relationship tip?
Really get to know those you are close to, their likes, dislikes, preferences. This allows you to get them gifts or do them favors that aren’t generic. Quietly showing someone you understand them is so much better than saying it.
You seem to balance both happiness and success? What’s your secret to being happy and productive?
Doing work you enjoy and find fulfilling goes a long way.
What – in your opinion – is the best way to spread happiness and fulfillment to others?
For me, personally, it’s providing legitimate information people can use to live better lives, and (hopefully) entertaining them in the process.
What is a quote you live by?
Be sure to check out Eric’s newest bestseller, Barking Up The Wrong Tree!
Latest posts by Fulfillment Daily (see all)
- Interview with Erin Sears Basile + Exclusive Book Excerpt - January 13, 2018
- Interview with Julie Rosenberg + Exclusive Book Excerpt - October 13, 2017
- Interview With Tasha Eurich + Exclusive Book Excerpt - September 22, 2017
- Interview with Robert Sutton - September 7, 2017
- Interview with Authors Daniel Goleman & Richard Davidson - September 6, 2017