What 3 things or experiences bring you the greatest sense of fulfillment in life?
- Getting silly with my close friends who accept me for who I am.
- Reading a juicy book on my bed late at night.
- Pushing myself at the gym.
What are small things you do everyday to be happy/fulfilled?
I am my most fulfilled during the day when I feel as though I’ve made a thoughtful contribution to the world, made people feel good about themselves, and ate healthy.
People often find they don’t have enough time. How do you make time for those?
I do wish there were many more hours in the day! I’ve had to really learn how to prioritize. I focus intensely on the most urgent tasks during the week, and leave weekends to complete more personal tasks that are on the back burner.
What health habits do you stick to no matter what?
None! I’m human so I don’t stick to anything no matter what. But I’ve been trying to get to the gym regularly and cut out carbs from my diet.
What’s your best relationship tip?
Take your ego out of it, and keep an open heart and mind.
You seem to balance both happiness and success? What’s your secret to happy productivity?
Thanks! But just like anyone else, I can feel sad at times. Interestingly, I find I am feeling most fulfilled in life when I feel productive. So perhaps my “secret” is just diving into projects no matter how I’m feeling, and trust that once I get into flow at some point in the process, I’ll boost my happiness and fulfillment. It seems to happen every time I put in that effort.
What – in your opinion – is the best way to spread happiness and fulfillment to others?
I try to live by example. I think the more we can each inspire others to live a meaningful life, the more our own lives will feel meaningful.
What is a quote you live by?
We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.— Chuck Palahniuk
Check out Scott Barry Kaufman’s awesome articles here.
Latest posts by Fulfillment Daily (see all)
- Interview with Erin Sears Basile + Exclusive Book Excerpt - January 13, 2018
- Interview with Julie Rosenberg + Exclusive Book Excerpt - October 13, 2017
- Interview With Tasha Eurich + Exclusive Book Excerpt - September 22, 2017
- Interview with Robert Sutton - September 7, 2017
- Interview with Authors Daniel Goleman & Richard Davidson - September 6, 2017