The Challenge: We all sometimes feel down, get anxious, have trouble focusing or have pain.
The Science: There’s a practice out there that research shows helps with all of these things.
The Solution: Meditation – here’s a handy infographic summarizing all the findings.
People often wonder how they can start to meditate. They notice that there are many different kinds of meditations out there. Yes there are! And the research findings summarized above have been conducted with different types of meditation which also sometimes seem to have different impacts. Find the type that works best for you! Here’s one I researched and enjoy. Prefer to see this infographic as a video? Check one out here.
You may use the infographic above on your website, however, the license we grant to you requires that you properly and correctly attribute the work to us with a link back to our website by using the following embed code.
This infographic originally appeared at emmaseppala.com.
Latest posts by Emma Seppälä (see all)
- The Best Kept Secret to Longevity - September 21, 2017
- Three Research-Backed Ways To Prevent Employee Burnout - September 17, 2017
- 3 Science-Backed Reasons to Drop Everything and Take That Vacation - August 21, 2017
- 6 Pieces of Bad Advice We Give To Kids - August 2, 2017
- 11 Keys to Mastering Difficult Conversations - July 26, 2017