The Challenge: We all sometimes feel down, get anxious, have trouble focusing or have pain.
The Science: There’s a practice out there that research shows helps with all of these things.
The Solution: Meditation – here’s a handy infographic summarizing all the findings.
People often wonder how they can start to meditate. They notice that there are many different kinds of meditations out there. Yes there are! And the research findings summarized above have been conducted with different types of meditation which also sometimes seem to have different impacts. Find the type that works best for you! Here’s one I researched and enjoy. Prefer to see this infographic as a video? Check one out here.
You may use the infographic above on your website, however, the license we grant to you requires that you properly and correctly attribute the work to us with a link back to our website by using the following embed code.
This infographic originally appeared at emmaseppala.com.
Latest posts by Emma Seppälä (see all)
- The Critical (But Tricky) Impact of Friendships at Work - May 12, 2018
- How Desire Fools Us: The Pleasures and Dangers of the Chase - November 21, 2017
- Phubbing: The #1 Phone Habit Destroying Relationships - November 10, 2017
- 6 Ways to Express Anger Effectively - September 28, 2017
- The Best Kept Secret to Longevity - September 21, 2017